8-Gallon Gas Powered Wheeled Air Compressor
Hitachi adds a twist to its line of air compressors with its gas powered air compressor, which boasts a Honda engine and can deliver 9 cubic feet per minute of air at 100 pounds per square inch.
- 8-gallon twin tank receivers capable of running multiple nailers
- 6.5hp, industrial Honda GX engine for dependability and power
- Pneumatic idle control and throttle for added safety
- Cast iron pump with oil splash lubrication and ball bearing mounted crank shaft for durability
- 10" fly cooling wheel, coupled with a shroud to direct air over compressor coils, allows continuous use without the threat overheating
- Twin drain cocks provide easy maintenance
- Large canister intake filter with replaceable element protects compressor in harsh worksite environments
- Belt drive lowers pump rpm for longer life
- Note- the power rating of the engine is the net power output tested on a production engine for the engine model and measured in accordance with SAE J1349 at a specified rpm. Mass production engines may vary from this value. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.