|Power Output||5.5 Net HP @ 3,600 RPM|
|CFM @ 90 PSI||9.3|
|Oil Level Sight Glass||Oversized|
|Oil Level Indicator||Sight Glass|
|Engine Throttle Control||Pneumatic|
|Actual Weight||144 lbs|
8-Gallon Gas Powered Wheeled Air Compressor
The EC2510E combines contractor grade quality with simplified operation. Designed to work day-in and day-out, this compressor provides plenty of air and cycles from 116 PSI to a maximum of 145 PSI so it turns on well before tools requirements are compromised.
- Powered by a professional grade Honda GX engine
- Solid cast iron cylinder provides industry recognized premium material for long life, consistent compression and low oil carryover
- Baseplate integrated control panel protects the gauge, regulator and plumbing while centralizing the controls for simple operation
- Oversized oil level site glass allows everyone to monitor the oil level for the pump avoiding pump damage due to lock up from inadequate oil supply
- Pneumatic throttle control, that uses air instead of a cable to adjust the throttle, eliminates the common failure of cable throttles due to crimping and breaking
- Full-size 3/8" locking regulator comes pre-installed
- Ball valve tank drains makes required tank draining comfortable and convenient
- Note- the power rating of the engine is the net power output tested on a production engine for the engine model and measured in accordance with SAE J1349 at a specified rpm. Mass production engines may vary from this value. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.