|Current||120V, 6.5 amps|
|Tool Weight||5.5 lbs (2.5 kg), 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) with extension|
|Length||20.75" (520mm), 40" (1016mm) with extension|
|Fastener Capacity||#6 - #10|
|Download Entire Spec Sheet||Download Entire Spec Sheet|
5/8" - 3" Corded Collated Auto-Feed Screwdriver
Drives screws from 5/8” - 3" in length. The DS340AC is ideal for professionals driving screws in high speed applications like subflooring. Capable of working with or without the extension pole, the operator can custom tailor the tool to fit their job. The kit comes complete with a high speed 4000 rpm Senco Screwdriver, an industrial grade auto-feed attachment, flooring extension, storage bag and extra drive bits.
- Rugged feed system drives screws quickly and efficiently without jams or misfeeds.
- Ergonomic design – May be used with a one- handed or two-handed grip. Cushioned second hand grip provides added comfort and reduced exertion.
- Flooring extension included – Allows screws to be driven efficiently from a comfortable standing position.
- Easy Depth-of-Drive Adjustment – Just turn the thumb screw to regulate the precise amount of countersink.
- Quick Release – Feed system is removed with a quick turn of the thumb screw to give easy bit access.
- Adjustable Nose Piece – Easily adjusts for screw sizes from 5/8" – 3” (12 mm – 75 mm).
- Super-Tough Drive Bits – Outlast the competition.
- SENCO’s Limited One-Year Warranty.
- Nylon storage bag – Don’t worry about tearing down at the end of a busy day. Simply throw it into the convenient storage bag fully assembled.